Caramelized White Chocolate Cakes
White Chocolate Cake Ingredients :
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 cups, 170g) almond flour (see Note)
- 3/4 cup (110g) all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 12 ounces (340g) caramelized white chocolate, warm
- 1 1/2 ounces (45g) salted or unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons (45g) sugar
- 4 large eggs, at room temperature
White Chocolate Cake Instructions
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF (190ºC).
2. Frist of all butter sixteen 2-ounce ramekins, or similar-sized molds, and set them on a baking sheet.
3. And then Whisk together the almond flour, all-purpose flour, and salt in a bowl and set aside.
4. Next In a medium bowl, whisk together the white chocolate with the melted butter and sugar. Add in the eggs one at a time, until they’re completely incorporated. The mixture may be lumpy, which is normal.
5. Stir in the flour mixture with a spatula just until no specks of flour remain.
6. Spoon the batter into the butter molds, filling them no more than two-thirds full.
7. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, until the cakes are still quite soft in the center, but firm at the edges.
8. Remove from the oven and when cool enough to handle, run a small knife around the outside of the cake to loosen it from the mold, then turn the cake out onto a serving plate. Enjoy !